A few Weiss Schwarz questions...
After playing this game with some friends for a while now, we came across some situations that we are not sure what the official ruling to execute would be. If I can get some official rulings, it would be greatly appreciated.
1. If I have six cards in my clock area and after my draw phrase I clock one card to draw two cards, do I first take a card out of my clock zone and put it in the level zone and then draw two cards or do I draw two cards first and then do the level up process?
2. There is one card left in my deck and I attack which triggers a "Salvage/Gate" icon, would I be able to retrieve a character in my waiting room and then deck refresh or would deck refresh come first and the trigger do nothing?
3. If I play the card BM/S15-071 "Ritual of Waking up", which forces both players to shuffle their waiting rooms into their libraries, would the action be play the card and both players combine waiting rooms and libraries and then "Ritual of Waking up" is place as the only card in waiting room or is it play the card and it goes to waiting room and then both players combine waiting rooms and libraries?
4. If I have MK/S11-T04 "Problem Child Nero" on the field and the "Direct Hack" climax card in the climax zone, when can I activate the effect "[A] [(1)] When this attacks, if "Direct Hack" is in your Climax Zone, you may pay cost. If you do so, choose 1 Character from the Waiting Room and return it to your hand." After attack declaration step? After trigger step? After damage calculation? After battle step?
5. Now I know that a sealed normal booster box contains only one RRR/SP/SR and a carton of 16 normal boosters would contain the full 16 RRR/SP/SR set of that series correct? Now would a sealed box of six trial decks only have one SP card among the decks or is it a different distribution ratio? Also for the Extra/Side/Expansions sets, do they too come in a carton of 16 and what is the distribution ratios for these sets?
Thanks in advance to whoever answers my questions! =D